COVID-19 UPDATE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Ryde Subaru is applying every possible precautionary measure in line with the Australian Government Health Department advice. Our dealership staff at Ryde Subaru are following the strictest hygiene standards in all areas of our dealership to stop the spread.
This includes constant hand hygiene, all surfaces being disinfected around the clock in all departments, social distancing and not presenting to work if unwell. We have hand sanitiser available at the service counter and all technicians are wearing disposable gloves which are changed regularly. All vehicles will be sanitised at the completion of the service works.
To help reduce the possible spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, can we please ask all customers to assist by:
- Having your service logbook on the passenger's seat on arrival
- Keeping a separation from other customers if you are in a queue or waiting in our service lounge
- If you have been feeling unwell, returned from overseas or interstate within the last 14 days, please re-schedule your service booking while you are in self-isolation.
With the safety of our customers and staff in mind, we need to limit the amount of contact to greatly reduce the risk of spread, the following facilities are currently suspended:
- Children's play area
We are now pleased to offer the following facilities to our service customers by appointment only:
- Courtesy Bus drop-off and pick-up service to Top Ryde shopping centre and West Ryde train station only
- Courtesy vehicle pick-up and delivery service within a 10km radius of our Service Centre.
We thank you for your support as we continue to serve your motoring needs. We will be open to service your vehicle as per the government essential services guideline.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on (02) 9800 3600.
At Ryde Subaru, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Subaru's maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your vehicle.
As part of the program, our team is committed to upholding the Subaru Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Subaru's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your vehicle.
The Ryde Subaru team wish you safe and pleasant motoring.